Thursday, July 3, 2014

Spring Bees - 3D Foam Tape

 
 
 

Hello everyone, I have a fun card to share with you today where I have popped up part of the image with 3D foam tape. Its really simple and easy to do but the result is great!


I have used 'Spring Bees - Simply Maya' and coloured with Copics. Stamp the image twice and colour the first one but don't worry about shading except for the branches as these will be exposed. Then colour the bees and flowers, this is the image you are going to cut.



Cut the bees and flowers as close to the lines as possible and use a craft knife to cut the little bits you can't get to with your scissors.


Pop some 3D foam tape onto the back of your cut images and adhere to the first stamped image.


From a different angle, you can see how it adds extra dimension to your image.


My finished card.

 
 
Thank you for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...