Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Bauble

Hi everyone, I have a lovely little project to share with you today. I know you all love Whiff of Joy stamps as much as I do and another way to display them is to make Christmas baubles to hang on the tree.

All you need is a clear bauble which you can get from your local craft store or stationary store, a WOJ stamp and I have used 'Henry Hugging a Christmas Bauble', artificial snow and some decorations to finish it off.


Pop your image into the bauble, add some of the snow and finish it off with some ribbon and twine.


Don't forget to finish off the back of your image, I have used a sentiment and added some snow.


These are so easy to make and can be a lovely little project to do with the kids while on school holidays. Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment :

  1. So easy, so lovely....thanks for the inspiration!
    ♥♥♥ Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...