Monday, March 25, 2013

A Flower Stick

 Karin Seiness-Lilleseth

Hi you lovely ones :-) Karin her today and
 I`m going to share with you a quick and easy way to decorate 
a flower bouquet, flowers in a pot etc. with a Flower Stick :-)


Items I`ve used:
Dies from Whiff of Joy and Spellbinders.
Recycled stick from a pot of orcid.
Yellow cardboard and double sided tape.
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo and Peeled Paint





I hope I`ve inspired you with flower-ideas using WOJ either for 
Easter Holidays or some springtime atmosphere!
Have fun playing :-) Creative hugs from

4 comments :

  1. Such a great idea to cheer things up a bit and make it fit for any occasion, but also a great idea for a sentiment to go with a hostessbuquet you give to someone. Looks really great. TFS this here with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute idea. thank you for sharing. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, awesome shading. I like your flowers, those look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karin~~I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!!!!!!
    thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...